CEA can advise artists in all business negotiations and matters involving their entertainment careers. This includes — but is not limited to — the following:
- Advising on and negotiating all contractual matters
- Advising the artist in the selection of literary, artistic, and musical material
- Advising the artist with respect to matters pertaining to publicity, promotion, public relations, and advertising
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Soliciting the artist to appropriate record labels for a recording contract
- Presenting the artist to booking agents and concert promoters
We’ll meet with you to fully understand your situation, desires, expectations, and goals in the entertainment industry. Knowing where you currently are and where you would like to go is the first priority in any goal. Planning is key to success, and CEA is here to assist you with the all-important planning stage before we work together to implement your plan.